CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE REPRESENTATIVE
NonProfitEasy is a dynamic and growing company and we're looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison providing product/service information and resolving any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency. Looking for a hands-on team member who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and who is not afraid to do what it takes to get the job done.
Our goal is to maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure excellent service standards.
- Effectively manage large volume of incoming calls and support tickets
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance over the phone, email or through support tickets
- Troubleshoot through pertinent questions and techniques or explain the intended use of feature/functionality and how to use it
- Determine and clearly communicate the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of technical team
- Provide accurate information on products or services
- Record events, problems and resolutions
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible enhancements on procedures or software
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within established time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products and databases
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Entry level position, starting $14 - $16 based on experience
Send resume and cover letter to:email@example.com
Wanna work on something worthwhile? Come help NonProfitEasy change the way people view online giving and do some good for the world. We are looking for a developer to join the team and work with our Rails stack. We are very buzzword compliant: Coffeescript, Backbone.js, ActiveRecord, AWS, EC2, RDS, ElasticSearch...
As a core member of the development team your responsibilities will include:
- Completing user stories on features from front-end to back
- Testing and QA
- Pair programming
- Taking an active role in the future of our product, that means sitting with product and designers on an almost daily basis to get the job done!
Desired Skills & Experience
We're looking for someone who:
- Has battle scars from working with Rails, Coffeescript, RSpec, Jasmine etc
- Comfortable switching between front-end and back
- Likes getting their hands dirty and hacking to find a solution to difficult problems
- Sees software development as a craft and not just a job
Bonus points if you:
- Have skills and interest in deployment environments
- Have written Capistrano (or Fabric) scripts
- Interested in performance tuning a Rails stack (caching etc…)
- Have a favorite KPOP star
- Have experience with newer Rails servers (Thin, Unicorn, Puma etc.)
- Can write hubot scripts
- Enjoy beers on days ending in 'y'
Easy, Social Fundraising.
NonProfitEasy and its suite of products is the leading online fundraising platform for nonprofits, schools, politic groups, and cause-based organizations. To date, NonProfitEasy has raised more than $230M from over 300,000 individual givers.
- Easy-to-use social fundraising platform engaging donors’ social graph in the fundraising experience
- Platform proven to improve donor engagement by 10x and increase funds raised by 52.5%
- $300 billion market in US; low penetration (13% online) but online giving growing 35% annually
- Helping over 2000 nonprofits, education institutions and political campaigns raise $240 million
Major clients include American Red Cross, Habitat For Humanity, Teach For America, Boise State Athletic Association.
Must be local or willing to relocate - this is not a telecommuting position.
Interested? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.